When you order a product from our wild world of soft, here’s how it works.
Shipping to all 50 states
We want to share the supernatural softness of cashmere with everyone. That’s why we ship to all 50 U.S. states. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes and international territories at the moment.
Our shipping process is speedy
While our cashmere comes from Mongolia, our products ship from the U.S.
- U.S. domestic standard shipping: 3-5 business days*
- U.S. domestic priority shipping: 2-3 business days*
*handling time included.
All orders to Alaska/Hawaii/U.S. Territories will be shipped via standard shipping and will take up to 21 business days.
All domestic orders will be shipped within 1 business day. International orders will be shipped within approximately 4 business days.
Orders placed during the weekends and select holidays will be processed on the next business day.
Here’s what we charge for shipping
Our standard shipping fee is $6 per order. We offer free standard shipping for all U.S. domestic orders over $99. They will be shipped via FedEx smartpost or USPS priority mail.
The cost of priority shipping is $15 per order. They will be shipped via FedEx 2 day air.
And how to track your order
You’ll receive a shipping confirmation email that includes your tracking number once your order has left our warehouse.
You can return your item if it’s not quite right
We hope you love the wild strength and softness of our products, but if they’re not quite right all U.S. domestic purchases may be returned within 30 days of the purchase date.
Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unaltered (except for defective items). You must include any original packaging plus all tags or boxes the item came with.
- Customers can choose from two return methods: store credit and the original payment method. Customer will receive a full refund as store credit. There will be an $8 restocking fee applied to refunds issued to the original payment method.
- Once the return request is completed, a return label (USPS priority mail) will be generated and sent to your email address. Please print the label out and ship the item(s) back to us.
- Please allow several business days for our return center to process after the tracking information shows "delivered". You will receive a confirmation email when we issue your refund.
- Orders placed with gift cards or store credit cannot be returned or exchanged.
For now, all international orders are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If it’s damaged, here’s what to do
We offer exchanges or refunds for defective items.
Our 100% cashmere products are soft, strong and super high quality. In the unlikely event you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact email@example.com with:
- a photo of the damage or the wrong item you received
- order number
- current shipping address
Please also let us know you would like a replacement or a full refund in store credit. We will make it happen.
However, if you would like to exchange the item for another size or color of the same style, you can request a return(link to return portal) and choose a full refund for store credit.
Once the return process is complete, you can then use the store credit to purchase the size or color that you want.
And what about unwanted gifts?
To return a gift, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your name
- email address
- order number (if known)
- name of the person who ordered the gift,
You will receive a prepaid return label to print out and ship the gift back to us. It must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unaltered. We will issue a gift card with the gift value to your email.
Got more questions about shipping and returns? Take a look at our FAQs for answers.